The past 2 days have been full of activities. We had to take some wonderful kids from luckyhill orphanage. Initially the kids had difficulty trusting us (which is normal). But when eventually we had to hand them over to their families some wanted to go back with us to Accra. There had been a special bond between us and them. One ten year old was the pastor of the group. He can really pray and we would applaud him with shouts of 'pastor, pastor'.
For future careers some want to become pilots, bank managers. hairdressers, nurses, mechanics, social workers.
I am praying that God helps them to study hard to achieve their aim. I will never forget their smiles. There was one particular boy who did not love to smile but when we had to part he was so full of smiles.
I will never forget the wonderful time we had together with these kids. I do miss them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment